If you had to rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10, what number would you give yourself? In this engaging, interactive session, we will explore user-friendly strategies that can be immediately implemented to make you more effective when you communicate. Presenter will be Brenda Clark Hamilton.
· Identify two essential traits of ‘Lovable Stars,’ and explore ways to build rapport with those you meet.
· Learn key questions to ask in considering your audience’s perspective…whether that be an audience of 1 or 1000.
· Recognize the value in finding the middle ground between Inductive and Deductive communication.
· Explore specific examples of body language and tone of voice that are well or poorly received.
· Learn how to respect others through active listening.
· Learn what to say--and what NOT to say--to keep tense conversations calm and productive.
There is a no refund policy but you can send a substitute.