How do I report an outage?
If your house is without power, please contact the Electric Department immediately. During office hours, please call (712) 722-0761. After hours, call (712) 722-0921.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report an outage?
2. What is the average residential bill during winter months?
3. What part of the electric distribution system is the customer responsible for maintaining and repairing?
4. Where do we purchase our power from?